Code of Ethics
● Mother/ Dam must not be bred from until she is over 1 year old.
● Mother/ Dam can only have 1 litter within a 12 month period.
● Mother/ Dam should not be bred from once she reaches the age of 7.
● Mother/ Dam should not have any more than 6 litters.
● Buyers should ensure they view the puppy’s Mother on purchase and be happy with
she is in.
● All puppies should be checked, by qualified Veterinary Surgeon before being sold.
● No puppy should be sold until it is at least 8 weeks old.
● All Puppies should be Microchipped between the age of 6 and 8 weeks of
● Breeders should provide the puppies dietary requirements, and care advice to the
● Owners should keep their dogs in good condition. Also make sure they are well fed
We expect customers to abide by our Code of Ethics although we cannot enforce the
Breeds Banned in the UK
Please visit www.gov.uk/control-dog-public/banned-dogs
Contact us for more information on our ethics or dog pedigree UK services.